I'm so glad you like it. Erin actually made the header and asked me if you would like it. We would have called you but it was too late, so we just stuck it on. We figured if you hated it we could take it off super easy. So...phew...glad you like it, cause I do too. Erin made mine too. Super cute huh? ~Kelley
Oh yeah...if you want it to say something else, like rockstar ruffners, let us know and we can change it. We just thought that the rockin ruffners looked good.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you like it. Erin actually made the header and asked me if you would like it. We would have called you but it was too late, so we just stuck it on. We figured if you hated it we could take it off super easy. So...phew...glad you like it, cause I do too. Erin made mine too. Super cute huh?
~Kelley
Oh yeah...if you want it to say something else, like rockstar ruffners, let us know and we can change it. We just thought that the rockin ruffners looked good.
Post a Comment