Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I think halloween is my favorite holiday.  When else can you dress up and get lots of free candy.  Well, my kids got lots of candy as you can plainly see.  Alex decided she wanted to be "goth."  I didn't know she even knew what that was.  I asked her "What is goth?" she said it was someone that wears black.  Well, okay then.  Isabelle went from being a rock fairy to a rock princess.  What does it matter I guess, it was cheap and she liked it.  Rockwell was a pirate and he even won a award for having the scariest costume at the primary party.  I don't think he was very scary, but they probably could not resist those eyes.  But of course I am biased.  Nixon wanted to be the incredible hulk and a jedi at the same time.  Hummm, that was a tough one.  So, we decided to be the hulk for his school party and a jedi for halloween.  He was cute no matter what.  The cousins decided to join us again for halloween and we had a fun time.  
Party on....









2 comments:

sbagley said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday too, as you know. Your kids look soooo cute. You have such a cute family. Sorry I never got to having a Halloween party. Crazy month. I promise to have a huge bash next year!!! Hopefully you still love me though.

Erin said...

So cute you guys!! Love the costumes! Rocky, I want your candy!