We had the best time in san juan del sur, Nicaragua

The man of my dreams.

Breakfast time. We had awesome guacamole and beans almost every morning...Yummy.

Romantic swims in the pool with a amazing view.

So many laughs!!!

Crabs walking thru the kitchen, not to mention all the geckos and frogs.

Pirate ships...Well, we pretended they were.

Fishing trip, but no luck. Instead we jumped in the ocean and swam to a remote beach and ate lunch. Way out of my comfort zone, but I loved it.

Gorgeous sunsets!!!!!

Small, medium, large. Thanks Travis

King of the pool.

This is where I spent many hours.

Another beautiful sunset with my man.

Love you, Bryon

Love you too, Jen

Zip line thru the jungle. Out of my comfort zone again, but looovvved it.

Be nice to the special people they have feelings too. Inside joke.

Top of the zip line.

Fake smile...scared to death. Just kidding.

Humble people. We are so blessed.

Snorkel anyone?

View looking down from our bedroom.

View from our beautiful house.

Jen our photographer

San Juan Del Sur

Town square

Our bedroom

Another awesome evening. Sorry I put so many pictures, but how else can I show you how much fun it was. Thanks to Travis for letting us stay in his wonderful house. Thanks to Jen and Matt for hanging out with us. You guys are awesome. Love ya!!
2 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful!! How long were you there? It all looks amazing!
Loved it! Thanks for the awesome "Special People" picture... You know we're HOT... Love you guys
Post a Comment