I learned a few new things on Photoshop, thanks to a good friend. You know who you are. Your the best. Thanks again for taking the time to teach me. Doesn't she look pretty. Still have a lot to learn, but isn't the climb fun. Okay, I know that was corny, but just watched the Hannah Montana movie with my girls. And I have to admit, I cry every time. It seems like I cry a lot more than I used to, must be because I am getting old.


3 comments:
alex- u look so pretty! i ♥ u
-medley
ya!! your eyes are the best so bright and all love ya
-kylee
Beautiful - That's great you learned a few more things. Photoshop is like a world of it's own I swear.. so many things to learn! Whew! I get a headache just thinking about it. :)
Post a Comment