I was feeling the need to get rid of some junk, but was not willing to just take it to D.I like a normal person. Instead I work my butt off to have a garage sale. Every time I do this I swear I am not going to do it again. But, it was actually kind of fun. My parents came down to help, which I could not have done without them. Thanks Mom and Dad. S also joined in on the fun. Still, getting up early on a saturday when my kids have no games, I have to question my sanity. The girls worked hard and sold cookies, pop and donuts. All in all, the day was a success.


Oh, yea the girls sold their flower clips.



Thanks again Mom and Dad. Love R's hair, I don't think it ever got combed that day.
1 comment:
Glad to hear it turned out well for you. I forgot that I was out of town that morning or else I would have put stuff out too! I seriously need to know how you take your pictures. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment