There is a new man in my life and his name is Foxy. Yes, I said Foxy....Iz named him because she thought he looked like a fox. Long story, but our old dog...Chole, went to live with my brother. She was having a hard time here, or maybe I was having a hard time with her. But, anyway my brother loves her. I was kind of excited that I didn't have to take care of a dog, but as time went by the whole family kind of missed having a little pup around. And Iz would come home everyday crying and looking on the computer for puppy's, she was obsessed. One day B went to get crickets (for our other pet...the bearded dragon) at the pet store and, of course, Iz had to go. She just loves animals. Well, the shelter was there adopting dogs and B called me saying, We just found the cutest puppy. Now if B is excited about a dog, it must be cute. And he said all the dogs were barking, but this one. No barking??!! I was sold. He seriously is the sweetest dog. We just now need a fence and life would be complete. Well, it would be a lot easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment