This is my first time on I heart faces, but I love looking at everyones pictures. So I thought, why not give it a shot. I have had my camera for a few years and have always wanted to learn, but never had the time and money to take a class. Finally, a neighbor was giving a class and I joined in. Then I became obsessed with taking pictures. I recently got Photoshop and I am still lost, but thanks to Pioneer Woman I have a few actions that I use. This first picture, well, you know it sucks. The after picture is better but, I see things that I can change. I may have overused the actions on photoshop. Hey, I learn more everyday.

6 comments:
Love your after. Your photography has really improved. I love the perspective on the second picture. Great angle and photo.
I agree with Margaret. I love the perspective on the second photo as well and I especially love the depth of it with the vibrant and clear, fun colors!! Awesome. I didn't enter my photo in IHeartfaces this week but I hope I can. I have it on my blog anyhow if you'd like to view it.
I love that second shot! :-) I'm glad you joined in this week!
oh.my.goodness. this is amazing! love the after shot, the colors, the composition--all completely awesome!
Great shot! Love how the colors pop! Such a fun journey huh?
Thanks for your comment!
See what I mean! YOUR FANTASTIC
Post a Comment