Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New years day we woke up and wanted something to do. We got all bundled up and went outside exploring. The kids really wanted to go sledding, but only found this little hill. So, we made due. It was such a beautiful day that we got warm and took our coats off.








Played follow the leader with grandpa.


We also went swimming at the clubhouse. Some of the boys would roll in the snow and run and jump back in the pool. Crazy!
Several of us went ice skating. Grandma is a pro. I skated and forgot how much fun it was and then didn't want to stop. I didn't bring my camera to the clubhouse, but believe me I wish I had. Good times, I say.
While at the pool someone told us about the real sledding hill by the golf course. So, on are way back to the house we stopped to check it out.
Holy cow!!!
I biggest sledding hill I have ever seen. They had tubes there so Al sat on one deciding if she really wanted to go. As she was sitting there a little boy, maybe two years old, came up behind her and pushed her. She went flying down the hill screaming. It was so funny. We could not stop laughing. She just kept going and going.
It was so much fun that we decided to stay another day. And then everyone else decided to stay also.
Party on and on and on.
My kind of party.
Can you see Big B trying not to hit M.

R decided it would be safer to wear the goggles.


Ninja wasn't so sure about going down, so mommy had to go with him.
I have to admit I screamed the whole way down.



Breath taking view!
Can you see the ski resorts?





Why didn't anyone tell me my hair was sticking up. I forgot my hat so I used my daughters head band.

3 comments:

Stefany said...

How fun!!! What a way to spend the day!!! Awesome pics!

Missy said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! Life IS good. :)

Karen said...

Fun pics!! Looks like you had a great time!