Hi! I actually don't know who sells it anymore, but I have a bunch just sitting at my house. If you are ever in the Provo area give me a call and I can get one to you. I would sell it for $5. Or you could look online or check with Deseret Book.
Hello - a while ago you left a comment on my blog about the photo headers. I use picnik.com to create a collage (it's wonderful if you haven't tried it) then save the collage as a single jpg, which i upload to photobucket and import from photobucket as the header (only because if you import from photobucket or flickr your photos come out in better focus and more clear, but I think photobucket is a little bit better)
30 comments:
What a gorgeous photo!
love the use of negative space in this one.
What a very sweet picture. I love your processing! : )
Very cool! The texture is perfect for this photo. It makes it appear like you can see his breath! Wonderful!
What a great winter photo. The color and texture really brought out the mood of the scene.
Very nicely done...perfect delineation of the texture to the photo.
The photo is inspirational! Such a dream-like quality with real emotion! Superlative!
Such a nice vibe, I really like it!!
Perfect choice of texture! Love the feel to your photo - good job!
I love this. The texture really adds to the feel of the photo!
i love this picture. Cute NIx!
awesome! your texture suits the shot perfectly.
Beautiful. Love the texture in this.
This is beautiful. You can feel the freezing snow! Great job!
Beautiful texture. It really adds to the photo nicely!
gorgeous...♥
This is awesome! Love the snow!
Wow - very cool picture.
This is the perfect texture for this photo! Nice job.
One of my favorites so far! This is wonderful. Perfect effect.
Beautiful, Moody photo. Love the negative space.
I love this!
I love this photo! the texture totally make this a killer shot! i am adoring the freckles :)
Beautiful texture.
Great job with the texture! What a cool picture!
Nice photo, I love the crop and the texture! Using texture is addictive and time- consuming. lol
Holy comments! Great texture. It totally fits the mood. :)
lovely capture and processing, really captures the wintery-ness.
Hi! I actually don't know who sells it anymore, but I have a bunch just sitting at my house. If you are ever in the Provo area give me a call and I can get one to you. I would sell it for $5. Or you could look online or check with Deseret Book.
Hope that helps!!
Hay
Hello - a while ago you left a comment on my blog about the photo headers. I use picnik.com to create a collage (it's wonderful if you haven't tried it) then save the collage as a single jpg, which i upload to photobucket and import from photobucket as the header (only because if you import from photobucket or flickr your photos come out in better focus and more clear, but I think photobucket is a little bit better)
Hope that's not too confusing :)
Kristin
Post a Comment