Love the expression :)
OMG those EYES (and eye lashes!)Great shot!
Such a great photo. I love the expression too!
Brothers are just nothing but trouble. Great shot!
oh goodness- so cold! i love the eye lashes and the expression
What amazing eyes! Great picture, I love it!
Beautiful eyelashes!!! What a sweet boy!
I do see the tear and what amazing lashes he has!!!!
poor kid! i have a few unhappy snow pics myself. :)
Oh that we could all look so sweet when we have just been crying! I love this picture! :-)
Oh my gosh! I love this. What beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Love the expression :)
OMG those EYES (and eye lashes!)
Great shot!
Such a great photo. I love the expression too!
Brothers are just nothing but trouble. Great shot!
oh goodness- so cold! i love the eye lashes and the expression
What amazing eyes! Great picture, I love it!
Beautiful eyelashes!!! What a sweet boy!
I do see the tear and what amazing lashes he has!!!!
poor kid! i have a few unhappy snow pics myself. :)
Oh that we could all look so sweet when we have just been crying! I love this picture! :-)
Oh my gosh! I love this. What beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment