Friday, April 23, 2010

I was so excited when Kathy asked me to take pictures of her grand babies.  It was so much fun. She is such a wonderful lady and I am in awe at what she has accomplished in her life.  I am so thankful of her great example she is to everyone around her, including my daughter. 
I want to be like her when I grow up......
But that may never happen.

These are just a few of my favorites. It was hard to chose.

Please enjoy the beautiful babies.
I know I did.

Let me know what you think.....


8 comments:

Erin said...

awww! so precious. Great job trace!! I love the ones in the basket with that beautiful blankie!

Mel said...

Amazing job Tracie! You really have an eye for beauty. How about my new and upcoming baby. . .

MyKel said...

Beautiful!! How does she tell them apart? I have a hard time sometimes with my kids newborn pictures and there is years between them.

Lisa said...

Wowzers! I am the one that needs to be intimidated!! I am so glad you are attending the photo walk! Your photographs are amazing! I don't know anyone attending the photowalk so you are my first friend! Let's keep in contact...BTW your kids are so adorable! I have 4 BOYS and expecting my 5th in November. Think some pink :)

Missy said...

Love these! I'm so glad you posted so many. You did a great job, Tracie.

kathy said...

Thanks so much for taking these pictures! We will treasure them for many years to come! We love you, Tracie!

Kim M. said...

LOVE these photos! You rock, Tracie!
Especially love the one of Momma in black looking at the camera and baby in white. Mom looks beautiful! Also love the one with baby in green cap looking up at Mom. So tender and that cute bum! :) Great, great job!

sbagley said...

WOW!!! Amazing pictures girl. I hope you know how talented you are.