Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Imperfectly perfect....

I know this picture is not all the way in focus, but I love it.
It is imperfectly perfect.

I borrowed my sister in laws lense to use at a wedding I am second shooting with my friend Missy. 
I wanted to practice with it, notice she is not smiling in any pictures.
It was a forced photo shoot.
Anywho, it is amazing.
I barely did any editing.
I am in love.
Thank you sister in law.
I am taking very good care of it. No worries.

And by the way, it is father daughter take a walk together day.
Who knew.....

3 comments:

Missy said...

She looks like she's almost in pain in the last one! Man! I LOVE that lens! I think I might have to sneak it away from you tomorrow. :)

Maggie said...

I love it! Great shot:)

Erin said...

I love them all! Beautiful izzy!