Friday, July 16, 2010

self portraits...

Ok....
I had a few hours to myself today.
Did I do laundry....NO.
Did I clean my house.....NO.
Ok, I did do the dishes, but only because I can't stand dishes in my sink.
Anywho.
Why not play with my camera and take shots of myself?
Lame.... I know.
I guess I don't get out much.

Help me pick one. 
I need a new profile picture.


I think I need to re-edit this one. Not that happy with it.

9 comments:

Mel said...

I like the last one--shows your eyes AND your smile. You are beautiful!

tracie said...

You are so kind, Thank you.

Deb said...

Love, Love, LOVE the pictures! You are incredibly beautiful! I like them all :-)

Deb said...

Love, Love, LOVE these pictures!! You are incredibly beautiful! - I like them all :-)

Amandalynn said...

I love this series! It's so light and bubbly! And your eyes are great!

Thanks for the comments on my wedding photo post!

Missy said...

I love the first one. I immediately noticed your eyes. VERY good! Did you use a tripod? Which, by the way, I can't find mine ever since that wedding!

megan said...

Woman you are so beautiful! These are gorgeous!

Helen Macfarlane said...

Could you be any prettier? No, I don't think so!
As far as editing the last one, I keep wanting to move the camera lens up just a tad. Does that make sense? A little off the bottom and a little more on the top.
Man, they would all make fantastic profile pics. Great job!

Helen Macfarlane said...

Wait, I just saw it as your profile picture and it's perfect. Love it.