Thinking what to do for school pictures this year?
Should I do them through the school and end up with the same old boring and sometimes scary picture?
(scary pictures)
Or should you take a chance on me?
Sing the song as you are saying that, I know I did.
Anywho,
I am offering a back to school special.
- $25 bucks
- 5 different poses
- you get a CD with all your pictures.(so you can print the sizes you need and not end up with extras, like I always do. I will even make them B&W if you want.)
- One change of clothes (so you can put on your favorite uniform or something cool to show off what you like, skateboarding, dancing, etc.)
- Outside shoots. No boring studio backgrounds. Yikes!
Drop me a e-mail or contact me on Facebook if you are interested.
(check out my facebook badge in the column on your right)
Take a chance on me...
Now I cannot stop singing that song.
A good friend once told me there is a song for everything.
I think she was right.








No comments:
Post a Comment