Someone asked me the other day what my favorite photography blogs were.....
Well,
I have so many!
I look at a lot of blogs. I don't watch that much t.v so my "me time" is looking at blogs.
Don't get me wrong I love a good movie.
Anywho, I love this blog and I also love her actions, very creative.
Check it out.
Of course you can't post without a picture, so here is my oldest boy while we were hanging out in park city.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:
An adorable photo catch - the dog and your little guy hanging out the window, and I like how you caught the "picture taker" in the photo as well :)
The large family group site was at Murray Park they have a few places there that work really well. A couple other places I've photographed large groups - bridal veil falls (up to about 20), and on the banks of the provo river at vivian park, again 20 easily.
best wishes!
Kristin
Post a Comment