Monday, September 20, 2010

sleeping....


This is how I found my nephew when I went to sleep.
His leg was stuck so we moved it.
But, when we tried to move it he looked at us and said....
OOOOWWWWW
you are hurting me.
It was kind of funny.
He was very tired after a long day of swimming.

The first night we had him he got up at 2 in the morning and came out of his room and announced.....
I am done sleeping.
Well, ok.
We discussed this topic for a while and then I asked him if he wanted to sleep with me.
He agreed.
We laid down in my bed and he goes stiff as a board with his head up.
It is hard to imagine, but hilarious to see.
He turned and stared at my husband.
Then turned to me and asked.....
Who is that?
I told him and he let out a big OOOOOO.
Like he was relieved or something.
I then asked him, do you want to go sleep in your bed?
He shaked his head up and down indicating a big YES.
We got some juice and he laid down and went to sleep.
I guess he thought anything was better than sleeping with a strange guy in his bed.
Also, he sleeps with his light on the whole night.

Goodnight sweet boy.....

No comments: