Friday, October 15, 2010

If you remember from past posts, 
my husband shaved the top of his head before going to lake powell.
When we got home he decided to take it a step farther.
I thought he went up stairs to shave the whole thing off, but no.
He came down and asked if this looked more realistic.
He shaved it more down on the sides.
Oh my!
Will the madness ever stop.


I wanted to take his picture, so we went in the backyard.
One of our neighbors came out and my husband ducked down to hide.
He could not stop laughing.
That explains the picture below.


Then it was Ninja's turn for a haircut.
Need I say more.


Luckily by the end of the night all the hair was neatly shaved off.
Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

What a HAM! I love it!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! that is SO funny! Love N's face too!