Sunday, December 5, 2010

And the birthday celebration continues.....
Play group at McDonalds and they had Transformers......Score!
I just love how animated my son is. Lets see if I can stick a transformer up my nose? Why not!
I love to capture these fun moments and that is why I take soooo many pictures!




I had one second to take this picture before they were off.  Not the best picture with the strong backlight but it is fun to see the fun time. 




Just picked up some cupcakes at Walmart and apparently they were not the best. Ben told me that next time don't get these cupcakes they are PPEEEUUU. He even plugged his nose and waved his hand in front of his face. Ha Ha.
Andrew seemed to like them just fine.


Love this picture!
Love the look on my boy's face.
Best cousins.


No more birthday posts. The celebration is over. 

2 comments:

colemans said...

J said he had a lot of fun! thanks for including him!!

Mel said...

Cute pictures! You can always count on my son to stuff his face with anything sweet! Even if they are PPEEEUUU. . . .