It is turning out to be a tradition in our house that my daughter dresses up like Santa.....
She keeps us laughing!
Check her out here.
Did I mention, the toilet paper mustache is held on with a glue dot.
Just saying.....
The break started out with a sleepover and german pancakes.
The girls thought they would get comfy while they watched the pancakes rise in the oven.
The girls called them Moon cakes.
Then boredom set in. I told them to be creative and make up a skit or movie.
The creative juices started flowing.
Here they are in action.
I want to post the finished movie, but we are having trouble with our imovie. So we will see.
They worked hard on the movie for two days!
Can you believe it.
Here they are in costume.
I bought some cookies to frost and Ninja got a little excited with the sprinkles.
Please bear with the horrible lighting, it makes for bad pic's.
My son decided he wanted to be Rudolf.
Never done this before, but we made igloos out of sugar cubes.
I have enjoyed having the kids home just hanging out and relaxing.
Merry CHRISTmas!















1 comment:
LOVE the Santa suit. What a great photo too.
Post a Comment