Friday, January 14, 2011

52 weeks of me....

2/52
This project might be harder than I thought. I am only on week two and am having a brain freeze. I think it is because it is January. Feeling blaaaaaaa! In my sweats and no makeup like everyday starts to wear on ya. 
I need it to be Spring.
Been reading my scriptures a lot lately. My in laws came up with a reading program for my kids when they turn ten. They get a dollar for everyday they read the Book of Mormon for ten minutes. It has been great. They are creating habits and earning money. A huge THANKS to my in laws.  And my daughter has already read the Book of Mormon twice. WOW!

Check out other cool pic's here and here.

2 comments:

Erin said...

earn that money girl!! :) I need to start reading mine!

ps. love the pic.

cynthia said...

Thank goodness for in-laws. I always suffer from post-holiday blahs, too. The shorter daylight hours and days cooped up inside to escape from the cold are hard for me. Because I rely so heavily on natural light when I photograph, winter gray days are especially difficult for me. This year I'm making an effort to learn how to deal with low light situations but it's been slow going so far.

You achieve such great clarity in you photos that I envy. I like that you chose to present this image in b/w and that you became the book's background.

Hope you have a cheerier week this week!