Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas movie trailer....

I think the video bug has bitten me!
I love it. It is so much fun.
Here is a trailer the kids did of the Christmas movie they made over the holiday break.
We had problems with the movie but you can see a glimpse of the hard work they did.
It was a blast and will probably be a new Christmas tradition.
So, if your kids are bored let them create a movie.
It was fun!
I even got in on the action, yes that is me with the glasses on.
Enjoy!!!!

I case you were wondering this was done on the new imovie.







5 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! That's the coolest thing! What kind of software do you have for that?
I wish I was as creative as you...my kids just watched movies and played video games. :) Great idea! Love R in the fairy costume!

Maggie said...

So cute, and so clever...I'm waiting in anticipation!

Mel said...

Blockbuster for sure!!!

Cori Henderson said...

That is adorable! What a good idea:)!!!!

Ginnie said...

Ha, I love it! We've been doing family christmas video's since I was 10 and now the grandkids carry on that tradition. It's a blast :) I have a question, do you edit that on a mac? and where did you get that fun opening scene with the mountains and the text that flashes up in between? It's just perfect.