Ok, like I said I am crazy about video. And my goal this year is to take more videos of my life. Are you sick of them yet? I really want to know what you think. My husband told me that I may think it is cute, but probably no one else will. He is probably right. Oh well, I am having fun.
Anywho, what else do you do on another cold winter day.....well you get down and boogie.
And that is what my Ninja boy did!
Have to get your exercise somehow.
I want to hear and see what you are doing in your daily life....whether it is in photos or videos.
All 5 of you that even look at my blog that is.
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog or whatever you use and show me the stuff, baby.
I think I am feeling cooped up with the winter blues now that christmas is over and need some entertainment.
Don't leave me hanging.
Now enjoy!
Or don't.
This is my favorite. Need to make it a poster and put it in his room.






1 comment:
I'll admit, I'm not much of a video watcher. I like to look at your pictures, though!
As far as what's been going on with me...I won't be doing a post about it cuz really there's not much to be done! Just adjusting to my new calling and keeping up with the kids. I still want to come over and play with your camera sometime.
Post a Comment