Oh Tracie, you have no idea the gift you've given me. I am sitting here crying because I have had a hard couple of days and then I log on to see this sweet video of my baby and am just reminded that even though things are hard I am so blessed to have this sweet little man. Thank you for everything you do for me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life! The amazing thing is that I have been singing "you are my sunshine" to Gabe since he was born. The second I heard the song with this video I lost it!!! Love you.
5 comments:
Oh so cute! Great video too! I love his wrinkley skin.
adorable! I want to lay down on the tan soft thing. :)
What an adorable little guy! Beautiful images!!!
What a sweet baby. You did a beautiful job on these!
Oh Tracie, you have no idea the gift you've given me. I am sitting here crying because I have had a hard couple of days and then I log on to see this sweet video of my baby and am just reminded that even though things are hard I am so blessed to have this sweet little man. Thank you for everything you do for me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life! The amazing thing is that I have been singing "you are my sunshine" to Gabe since he was born. The second I heard the song with this video I lost it!!! Love you.
Post a Comment