Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Contest | Best Face Photo of 2010




This was really hard to pick my favorite face from 2010, but this one has always stood out. This was at the beginning of our shoot together and she was a little shy. I love the innocent look she is giving me. What a doll. 

Check out more faces of 2010.......

center>

7 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...she is such a doll. Love it!

Tamar SB said...

What a great picture! Love how she is holding someone's hand!

Tamar

sls said...

Such a sweet moment & beautiful girl - love it!

cynthia said...

This is a lovely capture. I love how she's hanging on to her mommy's fingers.

heather said...

I love the "I'm just warming up to you" face... beautiful.

Missy said...

Oh I forgot! I love yours!!

Saritney Photography said...

Aww! She's so pretty! I love those eyes!! Great capture!