Tracie, I think this is a great image. You look unposed and natural. You're probably one of the few mommy bloggers I know that can pull off a view from below (which is how our kids see us) and look stunning.
The week I was supposed to do the Nourish theme, the only photo I had of me was one taken with my Blackberry camera phone with my youngest son having a doughnut at the all. The doughnut wasn't visible but it didn't fit the theme at all. It was just one of those weeks and we need to give ourselves a break sometimes.
But like I said, this is a gorgeous image of you. One that your children will treasure for sure.
2 comments:
I think that would be really hard to come up with different ways to photograph yourself! You're doing great and you look gorgeous!
Tracie, I think this is a great image. You look unposed and natural. You're probably one of the few mommy bloggers I know that can pull off a view from below (which is how our kids see us) and look stunning.
The week I was supposed to do the Nourish theme, the only photo I had of me was one taken with my Blackberry camera phone with my youngest son having a doughnut at the all. The doughnut wasn't visible but it didn't fit the theme at all. It was just one of those weeks and we need to give ourselves a break sometimes.
But like I said, this is a gorgeous image of you. One that your children will treasure for sure.
Post a Comment