I was visiting with my son's teacher at SEP's or whatever they are called and we were discussing his social skills. Ok, I kid you not. She paused and sighed and looked at me and said. Well, all the girls are basically in love with him. And I don't blame them one bit, he is a good looking kid. I laughed and comment on the lack of a haircut and she said she liked his hair. The problem was that all the girls would fight to sit by him and were always talking to him. This, I guess, causes too much talking, she said mostly on the girls part. But, he is too nice not to talk back, she said. Oh my! What will the future bring?!
Those eyes make my heart melt and apparently all the girls in his class too.
And I swear this kid always has a piece of pizza in his hand.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That's so great the teacher said that! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment