Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday

Yes, today is Justin Bieber's birthday. How do I know? Well, I live with a crazy teenager who is in love with the little guy. We were playing around on sunday and she started singing one of her favorite songs. Love me....
I, of course, captured it on video.
She asked me if I was going to put this on my blog and I said maybe. She told me if I did I needed to say something emotional about him.
Well, here it goes.....JUSTIN YOU ARE SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Justin.
I can't believe I just did a post about Justin Bieber. I am losing my mind.


Happy Birthday Justin from tracie on Vimeo.



And most importantly, Happy Birthday to my cute niece and nephew who just turned 12 today.
We love you guys!
I don't have any recent pictures of you. I need to take some!

2 comments:

MyKel said...

seriously made me laugh today! thanks.

Missy said...

I guess its going around school cuz Brinley came home and told me it was his birthday today. Then Cambree couldn't stop talking about him and how much she loves him. Oh boy.