A couple of days ago it was my turn for play group. I decided it would be fun to go to McDonalds and eat lunch and play. Even though I think Mcdonalds food is the worst of all the fast food chains, but it is close and has a playland. Anywho, the boys were having a great time. One of their classmates was even there. There was also some cute little girls running around playing as well. A group of ladies were sitting next to me discussing how we should not judge people because you just never know and gossiping at the same time. Just your typical ladies talk. Just then I heard a little girl start crying, well actually, screaming at the top of her lungs. I looked around to see if it was any of my boys. One of the moms jumped up and grabbed the girl. I thought she was hurt but her mom asked what happened and she quickly replied, that boy said Justin Bieber is dumb and poopy. She was wearing a justin t-shirt. The mom picked her up and walked around until the girl pointed at the school mate of my boys. He was not with me, but his mom was in the corner engrossed in a heavy conversation. She was clueless to what was going on. Well, the mom thought the boy was with me and walked over to her group of ladies and said loudly, some boy said Justin Bieber is dumb and poopy. All the ladies were shocked. Really? Then she turned and looked at me. What? The girl was still crying loudly like her arm had been broken. I was a little taken back. And as I sat there I wondered what I should do. She kept giving me side looks. As if! So being that I just turned 40, I did the mature thing and started laughing. I know this made her so mad. But, come on seriously. Are you going to let your little girl be sooo obsessed with Justin Bieber. She was 4 years old. As she left she turned and gave me one more nasty look and walked out and drove away in her Range Rover.
Moral of the story:
Well, not sure.
Maybe it should be....Remember to take time to laugh!
What do you think?
I just have to say about my Ninja's friends.....they are the best!
I am thankful he has such great pals to hang with.
The other day my friend called and told me that she was walking Ninja home and I should grab my camera.
This is what I saw coming toward me.....
Superheros!
Check out the moves.
I didn't even have to tell them to pose.

So awesome.
Moral of the story:
Well, not sure.
Maybe it should be....Remember to take time to laugh!
What do you think?
I just have to say about my Ninja's friends.....they are the best!
I am thankful he has such great pals to hang with.
The other day my friend called and told me that she was walking Ninja home and I should grab my camera.
This is what I saw coming toward me.....
Superheros!
Check out the moves.
I didn't even have to tell them to pose.

So awesome.




2 comments:
Whew! At least we know our neighborhood is in good hands now! Don't mess with the superheros! Love it!
What cute boys...and that is one crazy mom! I would've laughed too.
Post a Comment