What a wonderful day it was.....
My big guy was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am so proud of him to make the decision to do it.
My husband is tall so the jumpsuit was a little short.
Grandma and Grandpa made it back in time from their annual trip down south.
I was so glad!
Grandma brought the giant 8 shaped donuts. He was the only one that got to eat the whole thing.
Lucky!
Grandma enjoyed holding little Kate.
It was really neat that at the baptism everyone got to write a special note to my son and then it was put together into a little book. We have a awesome primary presidency.
He was sharing it with Grandpa.
My little niece sure enjoys petting the dogs. Not quite sure if the dogs feel the same way.
I am so thankful to all that came to support my son.
Here is everyone, except my daughter.
She had to go to her play practice.
She gave a wonderful talk at the baptism that she wrote her self.
I was very proud of her.
(Man, my brother in law is sure tall, you wish)
It was a snowy April day.
Snowball fight!!!
I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family!
I love you big guy!
























1 comment:
It looks like it was a perfect day! Congrats on the big day!
Post a Comment