We stayed home for spring break because my daughter had rehearsal every night. But, I quite enjoyed it. I got to go exercise with my daughter almost every morning and the dogs. Foxy needs it, he is FAT. On the last morning I took my camera with me, yes I am a photo geek! Jogging with a camera is not very fun. I have a horrible memory so picture taking and blogging helps me remember. My family is use to it by now. Anywho, I loved the time I got to spend with her.
Ruby hates it when I get my camera out. I don't know what she thinks.
Yes, I am jogging with my camera and just randomly taking pictures.
(picture taking maniac, that I am)
Foxy working hard.
Even though there is no leaves and everything is bare, I thought the path was beautiful.
Taken while jogging.
Now only like six weeks until school is out.
Yippee!






1 comment:
You are a crazy picture taking maniac! I thought you might try panning :)
Post a Comment