Yes, I gave my blog a much needed face lift. I also have a blog just for my photography. Finally! Go check it out and let me know what ya all think. My website is still under construction, so be patient. Make sure to sign up to follow my photography blog at the bottom of the page. It would make me happy. Everyone wants to feel loved.
Anywho, my daughter had a assignment at school to make a news show with commercials. I thought I would show you one of my favorite commercials. It has a very powerful message! Enjoy.
Justin Bieber Doesn't Bully from tracie on Vimeo.
Yep, we still have the Bieber fever!!!!
3 comments:
That's hysterical!! I love that they held up the JB poster to pretend to be him.
the photo blog is lookin' good! Yes, I do want to know how to do the tabs! Those are great! You also somehow got some of your Flickr pictures on there. You're doin' it!
Trace you figured it out! It looks GREAT! Very professional and clean. Good job! Now you can be my computer go to gal! :)
oh, and Long live jb! haha
Post a Comment