I just love small town parades. I love seeing all my friends and neighbors. And I especially love not having to wake up a the crack of dawn to get a good seat. Happy times.
Not happy with the way my pictures are looking on the web. Any suggestions?
The boys getting ready to get as much candy as they can. Not sure what my youngest is doing.
My oldest daughter helped her friend raise money for a little girl that has leukemia. She has awesome friends. And she got to walk in the parade. Always fun.
Couldn't help but take a picture of these guys. I love the helmets!
Cosmo!!!
Friend of mine. She doesn't know I took a picture of her.
BBQ time. Lots of family came to eat and enjoy the fireworks.
This picture is kind of funny to me. Yes, they are very happy children.
Except when they fall and bonk head on sidewalk. Ouch.
Water fight!
Thanks to my sister in law for bringing all the water balloons.
Sorry for all the blurry pictures. I was trying to stay dry with my camera.
Grandpa even got in on the act.
See the crazy in his eyes?
Don't mess with the Carson.
See....Jensen was going to get me. I was not safe.
No swimsuit for her.
Cousins and fireworks....what could be better.
Happy Summer!












































2 comments:
great shot of the flag I love the sun at the top.
What a perfect day! That flag pic is awesome. I was too far away. I should've sat by you.
Post a Comment