seiously made us laugh, looks so fun!~
I can't believe your girls let you post that. I would've died! Brought back so many memories of my childhood. Love the wig flying off at the end. :)
Whose that black chick!! lol. The best outfits are the ones on the driveway. So funny. Can I borrow some of those?!
Love it! When are they doing another one?? =) Rock on Ladies....
You guys are awesome! I can't wait for your next single! ROCK ON!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
seiously made us laugh, looks so fun!~
I can't believe your girls let you post that. I would've died! Brought back so many memories of my childhood. Love the wig flying off at the end. :)
Whose that black chick!! lol. The best outfits are the ones on the driveway. So funny. Can I borrow some of those?!
Love it! When are they doing another one?? =) Rock on Ladies....
You guys are awesome! I can't wait for your next single! ROCK ON!!!
Post a Comment