Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Her first stake dance.....

Hanging out on the front yard waiting for all her girlies to show up.
Sooooo excited to go to the dance!
And also a little nervous.
She is not quite 14, but I let her go anyway.
I use to go to the stake dances and I loved them. Brought back so many memories of hanging with my girlfriends and dancing. 
I dropped them off and they were playing Beat it. 
What would she do if I jumped out of the car and started dancing with them. I know, total embarrassment. 
She had so much fun and talked late into the night.
So fun to see my daughter grow up into a beautiful young lady.


Youth comes but once in a lifetime.  -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:

MyKel said...

she looks so grown up! hope she had fun!

Missy said...

Loved stake dances! What a fun time in life. Beautiful picture of her.