Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday memories.....

My oldest daughter turned 14 the end of last month.
One of her presents was getting her hair highlighted for the first time.


And then there is the CAKE!
the Justin Beiber cake pops.
My daughter made the cake and I helped her with the pops.
First time I have ever made them....Please no judging.






Then there was the pool party....


And guess who showed up....
Yes, Justin.
Hey handsome.


Why is justin always so serious?
Lighten up, man.
or should I say boy?



He was very impressed with my cake pops....
Thanks Justin.








More cake on her actual birthday day....
Yummy peach cake, a favorite at our house.




Another one of her presents was a camera that was waterproof. The rest of the photos are ones taken by her new camera. 















It is good to be 14.
I just have to say that I love my sweet girl to death. She is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I know. What a great example she is to me. Sometimes I wonder who the adult is in this relationship.
Hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

Erin said...

lol. I love that cake, and the justin cardboard statue. Alex, you are so beautiful. Happy birthday girly!

Denise said...

Hey, looks like the Biebs got his hair highlighted too! At least, on the cake pops...

Love the pics. Lots of cute swimsuits in those shots, too.

MyKel said...

We love that girl! Happy Birthday!

Missy said...

Love the cake pops! Good job. I bet the girls had a blast with the cardboard cutout. Fun stuff! I loved being 14.