I teach the sunbeams and although they can be challenging sometimes, I love them to death.
I hear so many funny things.....
Why do we fold our arms when we say prayers.....so we don't hit or pinch.
Why do we kneel when we pray.....so we don't do jumping jacks.
How can we be a good example like Jesus....don't talk like Sponge Bob.
How did we come to earth....on a airplane. No, as a baby, but a airplane would be fun. ha ha.
Love them and I am thankful for them. They teach me so much....most of all patience.
No, I don't play with my phone during church. I just wanted to remember their sweet faces.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:
lol
Awesome comments. My little one seemed a little crazy today for you. Sorry. We were gone all weekend and he was at aunt's house so he was out of his element a bit.
So funny....the best is when they tell secrets about their families. We are so grateful for great teachers like you! Thanks
I'm so glad you love them because there are a lot of them and they are crazy. Thanks for loving them and teaching my crazy girl.
Post a Comment