Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year.....is wonderful.

I am not the best at expressing myself in words, but I am going to try. I just want to say that I am very blessed to have all that I have. I am blessed to have a wonderful, kind, tall, dark and handsome husband. Gorgeous, wonderful, funny, kind and loving kids. Great and generous parents and in laws, sister in laws, brother in laws, nieces and nephews and kind and crazy siblings. I am very grateful to live in such a wonderful place with amazing neighbors and friends. I am grateful for my Savior and the spirit I feel everyday. Even grateful for my little dogs who sometimes drive me crazy. I am also very thankful for my photography. I remember a while back when I first started into photography and one of my kids told me that I was too old to learn something new. You are never too old to follow your dreams. I know it sounds cheesy, but it is true. 
Here is to a new year. Maybe it be full of laughter, kindness, forgiveness, learning, love and pushing ourselves to be better than last year. 
Like I said, I am not the best at expressing myself or grammar. But, just know that this was heart felt.
Best wishes to you and have a wonderful happy new year!



No comments: