Yes I do!
My hubby went out of town last week and I wanted to surprise him and paint.
So, I invited my friends to a paint party.
I only expected them to come for one day, but they came back the next day to help me do more.
I am truly blessed to have these ladies in my life.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My husband was impressed and probably a little grateful that he didn't have to do it.
Jen was on babysitting duty for some of the time.
And Steph is killer at cutting in the ceiling.
More ladies came but, I was too busy painting to take more pictures.



5 comments:
When can I request a party like that?
Plan it and I will come. It was fun!
Love it! I wish I could've helped more but it was fun to get out!
So awesome of them!!
Looks good in the pictures. I can't wait to see it in person! Thats a good lookin color! ;o)
Post a Comment