I'm a NERD!
It was my birthday last week and I could not pass up the birthday glasses. Remember last year....
My daughter told me I looked like a model, but NOT in a good way.
She also told me when I was being silly and telling jokes that I was not twenty anymore,
so I could not make jokes.
I guess I am THAT embarrassing mom.
My birthday was wonderful. I first taught my young women's class for the first time. Brought them yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese and chocolate in the middle that my sweet daughter made for me. My husband and I went to Park City and spent the night. Thanks to my mother in law who watched the kids. Had a yummy dinner at the Local Lizard ( not sure how to spell that ). Got some new running shoes, hopefully that will get me going again. Sat in the hot tub and watched a movie. It was a great birthday! I had so many people bring me yummy treats, notice I got new running shoes to run off all the yummy treats. Also so many text and phone calls. I felt truly loved. I didn't take my camera but captured some pic's with my phone. I am getting lazy.
Here is to another year. In which I will just warn you that I will only be 41 again next year.
Just saying.....






No comments:
Post a Comment