I have been a little hit and miss with my blog lately. The winter months are not my favorite. I tend to get a little down. Anyone else with that problem? Now that spring has hit I feel better. I'm also feeling frustrated with my photography. I am comparing myself to others. There I said it. Not so much my pictures, but my lack of website and my sad blog. I look at others websites and blogs and they are amazing. I just don't know where to start and I think one of the main reasons is I don't want to pay a lot. I already think my prices are pretty low and I am ok with that because I think, well I did not shell out a bunch of money for a website. BUT, they look really cool and they bring more people in. I am just not very knowledgable when it comes to computers. Ok, I think I am done complaining. Just had to vent....
And since I could not post without a picture, here is my special Ruby.
Yep, her tongue sticks out like that all the time.

1 comment:
I wish I could help you out, dang brother! At least you're confident in your photography and you should be! I'm always questioning myself. I think you'll find something soon that will be a good fit. Did you see that comment on FB from Melanie? I thought that was a good way to go.
Love that Ruby!
Post a Comment