I kind of dread when it's shower time for my boys. It starts with them chasing each other up the stairs to see who can get up there the fastest. Then they run around screaming and whipping each other with their clothes. Then they think it's a riot when they jump on my bed naked and wiggle their buns...sigh. After I finally get them separated and in their own showers, little Ninja makes me sit by the shower while he washes his hair. Why, you ask....cause when he closes his eyes he sees spiders and that makes me realize how much I love shower time. I love that he still needs his mom and wants me to protect him from the spiders. I hope he will always want me to sit by him. I love shower time even when I dread it.





1 comment:
Haha! That's cute! I can totally picture shower time at your house now...much to your boys' embarrassment I'm sure!
Post a Comment