I took these a while ago but, I don't think I ever posted them. It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot about shooting families. Don't I have the cutest niece and nephews?





I am sure you loved it that I posted this one.....Truuue Love.
Remember Princess Bride....one of my favorites.




4 comments:
Those kids look like they could be yours!
Such great bokeh! Love the texture on some of those too. Where is that white bridge?
cute pics!! I love the one of shan and chad! Seriously.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I love your style too! How did you get that effect on the picture of the mom holding her little boys hand (w/the white fence), and the one of the girl just below? I need some new stuff. haha. These are great!!!
trac, see what an AwESoMe job you did?!! i want to see all of the pictures you took...and i need copies, too!!
Post a Comment