What a fun sunday we had. First was the gingerbread houses or should I say graham cracker houses. After church and lunch, B got the kids started building houses. I made some icing and then I was told by B that I had to go take a nap. Well, ok. I was not going to argue with that.
B is so kind and I am very thankful for all he does. He is a wonderful husband and father.



R built three houses. And all he wants to do now is eat them.

A's house.

One of R's houses.

Iz house.

Then it got a little crazy. I think my kids are excited to go sledding.
What do you think?


What a great family day.
2 comments:
I thought you were supposed to be napping! How did you take such fun pictures?! Love the houses!
Making gingerbread houses is a favorite activity at our house, sometimes we make the real ones out of the baked and cute out gingerbread, other times we just have a fun time decorating with the graham's and milk cartons!
Either way - they are a darling actiivity!
Kristin
Post a Comment