Thursday, February 18, 2010

Outside it is cold and ugly. No snow, just rain and ugly brown grass. I can't wait for spring.
But, inside it is all pretty......thanks to my beautiful daughter.

Thankful Thursday

Tell me which one looks better. The second one I sharped a little more, but I feel like I am sharpening too much. Just trying to find the right amount. I sometimes think I need glasses.
And lately I feel like all my pictures look the same. I just love the soft golden look.

Anywho, have a happy day.

5 comments:

Missy said...

I love to sharpen my photos so I like the 2nd one better. She's gorgeous!

Kim M. said...

Those eyes! I think I like the second one better too.

Freckles said...

I'm with ya, brown grass and bare trees, blah! I want some green things to start sprouting. I've been doing a lot of pictures indoors too. Your daughter is beautiful and so are your images! I have to say I like the first one better-it looks perfectly sharpened. The second one is a little too sharp and beginning to look distorted/pixilated (especially in the lashes and hair).

Here's how I would manage it: If you want to go sharper than the first image, then just make a new layer, sharpen, add a mask and just paint the irises back in to just pop the eyes a little more and not the entire image. Hope that helps!
p.s. when it's nice and warm and green, we should have a shooting day, that would be fun!

Lainey said...

I like the second one better. She's gorgeous! Great picture.

Helen Macfarlane said...

I like the first better. Your photos are wonderful eye candy!