Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So much fun.......

I had so much fun taking pictures of a good friend of mine. Her life is pretty amazing and she is amazing as well. She is such a great person.
She found her birth father after many, many years and he was in town, so she asked me to take some pictures.
I was honored that she wanted me to do it.
No pressure at all....ha.ha.

We went to the Star Mill. I have never been there and ended up loving this place. Now I know why so many people go there to take pictures.

I prayed that I would not be nervous and that I could capture some special moments. After we got there, I felt so comfortable and seriously had the best time.
We had some cheesy moments that made us laugh, but seriously, I am so glad my friend asked me to take their pictures.
I walked away with a happy heart.....Talk about cheesy.







While I was taking their picture I told them to laugh like I just told them the best joke.
And this is the results.......
It was so funny!



CHEESY MOMENT.... but had to be done.








Good times!

5 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! Those are SO good! You really caught the feel of who they are.
My favorite is the one with them kissing and holding up the Stop sign.
The one with Ella and the E is great too!
Great job!

Unknown said...

There are great! You definitely captured some natural moments. I love photos that seem to capture the subject's real personality. Love your blog...Just became a follower. Feel free to visit me at: http://thejasandersfamily.blogspot.com.

Michelle said...

beautiful! just beautiful!

Kim M. said...

We ALL walked away with happy hearts. The shoot was one of the highlights of my dad's visit and is such a happy memory for all of us. We felt so comfortable and had so much fun. You are amazing and we love, love, love our photos! I can't thank you enough. Okay, the "cheesy" photo is my favorite! They're ALL my favorites for so many different reasons. I love the little details and moments you captured. And I love your passion for photography. I have so much to learn from you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Huge hugs from us all.

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing these! Truly tender moments and fun wrapped together! I LOVE your pictures - and the people in them :-)