Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SHOE PARTY.......
Thursday May 6th I am hosting a shoe party at my house from 7 to 8:30. Lots of cute shoes and even clothes and accessories. 
Come find a mothers day gift or just hang out.

Of course I could not post without a picture.
Remember the ducks we got for Easter?
Well, they got big and they grew fast.
We think we have a male and a female.
How sweet is that?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm LOVING all your pictures. I especially love the series of your girl. My favorite is the 3rd one. Softer color and those eyes are so expressive! I would LOVE to join your photo club. Do you meet monthly or something else? I'm excited to meet you and talk shop! What new actions did you get? I just bought Totally Rad actions and love them so far. Oh, your ducks are cute too :)!