Introducing the Hawkins......
I love my beautiful blonde friend.
She is a beautician, a rock star and a awesome mom.
And she has gorgeous girls.
We had to drive up the canyon to find some snow, since we are lacking the white stuff down here.
Snow already!
It is Christmas time.
I want some snow.
Anywho, it was fun stomping around in the snow.
Seriously, it was fun and beautiful.
I want to go back. I need to convince my children they need to do a photo shoot.
Like that is going to happen.
Who is up for a snowy, up the canyon photo shoot?
Lets do it!








3 comments:
love them Tracie and thanks for the kind words too.
So cute Tracie!! I love that picture of Mykel and Gentry. So cute =) And yep when we get our LeAnne home we are totally up for a snow shoot up the canyon. Got any openings??? =)
Love these photos! The bright colors Mykel chose are perfect! So fun against the white snow. And Mykel is so beautiful. Great job, girls!
Post a Comment