Saturday, December 11, 2010

I love it when I have a proud mommy moment.
I have the best kids and I have to admit I have them often. So bear with me while I gush with pride. 
My daughter was in her first performance with a local group called Center Stage.
I see her everyday, 
but when she was up on stage singing and dancing I was amazed at how old and beautiful she is.
Still bearing with me? Ok.
I was busting with excitement for her. 
She has worked hard and was very excited.
I love you sweet beautiful daughter.


4 comments:

MyKel said...

We love her over here too! So fun to watch them grow up.

Missy said...

So that's what you had fun doing. She looks like she's having fun! Was it a Shrek thing with those ears?

Helen Macfarlane said...

And isn't Jackson lookin' good too!

I've thought about signing Emma up at Center Stage. Do you like it?

the WINTERS family! said...

She looks like she was enjoying it too! So fun!