What a fun birthday weekend my sweet Belgium baby had. (she was born in Belgium) She turned 11!
I know I say this all the time, but where did the time go. Made her pose in the birthday glasses.
Headed out to a surprise dinner at Wingers (love coupons) with just the girls. We couldn't just take her, we had to surprise her. Blindfold and all....
Makes life more exciting, don't ya think?
Can't believe I forgot to put these pictures in her video. Oh well!
After a yummy dinner we took her to the movies.....
(again, another coupon)
When life is expensive, don't be afraid to use coupons!
Fun cutout in the lobby.
Birthday Party with friends.....
She has the cutest friends!
Just dance,
pedicures,
PJ's,
and cake waffles
(cake batter on a waffle iron, who knew. Actually, saw it on my friends blog)
Apples to Apples
I think someone asked Who is Brittany Spears?
Need to buy the Jr. version.
How hard is it to get everyone to look at me?
Apparently, very.
Tried to make a video so she could remember the fun birthday weekend.
Forgot half the pictures and the sound is off.
Oh well, I am just learning.
She liked it, so that is all that matters.
11 year old birthday from tracie on Vimeo.




















2 comments:
Love the vid! Happy Birthday, Cutie Girl!
What a fun group a friends she has! I miss those girls in my Activity Day group! Looks like she had a great b-day!
Post a Comment