Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1st week of summer.....

I don't know about you but my first week of summer was busy!
It was full of firsts, giggles, some reading, life changing experiences, toe painting, basketball, softball, peeing in public, popsicles, a weird mom (according to my daughter) and shirts vs. skins.
By the end I was a little tired. 
And did you know that only 26 and younger can act weird? Yep, my daughter informed me of this one afternoon while doing a little dance. Now that I know I will keep a look out for anyone over 26 acting weird and watch out cause I will slap ya.....
And yes, you read it right....peeing in public.

Now that I got that off my chest. Enjoy my crazy life.

 


See my son by the tree? In the middle of a busy softball park. I guess it is better than going in his pants. And no, I do not encourage this behavior.


My son's legs are always covered in bruises and scratches. Guess that is the life of a boy.



Hop on Pop is intense...can't you tell by my son's face?


Basketball camp for my boys.



Basketball camp for my daughter.



Trek for my other daughter.

 

Life changing. 


What was your first week of summer like?

Oh, I almost forgot. Saturday evening this little guy offered me a cupcake. Yes, homemade by his amazing mom. 
Check out my photography blog soon. I will be posting more.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey I resent that 26 year old comment. 28 year olds are for sure allowed to act crazy!!! You look like you are in a wheelchair in those upper pictures. Lol. Hope there weren't any life changing accidents up by you!!! :)

Missy said...

Wow! Busy busy! I'm glad you get a break this week.